Thomas Müller’s stay at Bayern Munich is said to be certain however an agreement has not yet been reached in regards to a new contract, according to Maximillian Koch. Müller’s …
Highlighted
-
-
Matthew Marshall, BayArena – Bayer Leverkusen cruised to comfortable 2-0 victory against an understrength Eintracht Frankfurt at the BayArena. Moussa Diaby assisted Paulinho for the opening goal in the 18th …
-
Bild report today that it’s unlikely that Manuel Akanji will be playing his football at Borussia Dortmund next season. Arsenal have joined Manchester United as clubs interested in signing the …
-
Bayern Munich have held loose talks with representatives of 20-year-old Ajax defender Jurrien Timber, according to Sky Germany. Bayern’s squad planners, led by Technical Director Marco Neppe, enquired about Timber’s …
-
Borussia Mönchengladbach defender Matthias Ginter will join fellow Bundesliga Freiburg when his contract expires in the summer, according to corresponding reports by Sky Germany and Bild. Sport1 report that the …
-
Borussia Dortmund have announced the signing of 22-year-old central-defender Nico Schlotterbeck from fellow Bundesliga side Freiburg for a reported €25 million. The Germany international has signed a contract until 2027. …
-
Speaking to Sport1, Bayern Munich Sporting Director Hasan Salihamidžić has defended the team’s trip to Ibiza following their 3-1 defeat against Mainz on Saturday. “Last week the players informed us …
-
Speaking to Rheinische Post, 29-year-old midfielder Jonas Hofmann has discussed his Borussia Mönchengladbach future with his current deal expiring in 2023. “I know that the club doesn’t necessarily want this …
-
Speaking after Borussia Dortmund’s 4-3 defeat against Bochum on Saturday, defensive-midfielder Axel Witsel confirms his departure from the Westfalenstadion. “We’re conceding too many goals this season, like the one before. …
-
Speaking after Borussia Dortmund’s 4-3 defeat to Bochum on Saturday, head coach Marco Rose praised the performance of 17-year-old Englishman Jamie Bynoe-Gittens. “He justified his selection and played well,” said …
-
Speaking after Bayern Munich’s 3-1 defeat against Mainz 05 on Saturday, head coach Julian Nagelsmann reacted to his team’s performance. “Mainz did well, created many chances and deserved to win,” …
-
Speaking on 19:09 der schwarzgelbe Talk, Borussia Dortmund CEO Hans-Joachim Watzke gave an update on their interest in 20-year-old German forward Karim Adeyemi from RB Salzburg. “If he came, we …
