It has emerged that Wolfsburg have ended their interest in AC Milan’s Suso, according to Kicker. The Bundesliga club were in negotiations with Milan over Suso, and were willing to …
Rumour Mill
-
-
Despite receiving offers from a number of European clubs, Emre Mor’s agent, Muzzi Ozcan, has stated that he’d like to stay at Borussia Dortmund, according to Turkish-Football. “In today fourteen …
-
AC Milan sporting director Massimiliano Mirabelli has confirmed the Italian club are still interested in signing Bayern Munich’s Renato Sanches. “I’ve known him since his Benfica days. He’s a great player …
-
With the Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang saga seemingly over, Bild reported exclusively on Friday night that the Borussia Dortmund forward will head to China in January. The 28-year-old was close to joining …
-
Four Premier League teams are interested in signing Bayern Munich’s Thomas Müller, according to Wednesday’s print edition of Sport Bild. With the arrival of James Rodriguez, it’s not a too …
-
Hamburger SV will have to pay at least €8 million if they wish to sign Real Betis’ Germán Pezzella, according to Bild. The Bundesliga club are still interested in signing Stefano Denswil …
-
It was widely thought that Jorge Mere would be undergoing a medical at Malaga on Monday however, that was not the case. 1. FC Köln are still interested in the …
-
Borussia Dortmund have publicly confirmed that Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is no longer for sale, following interest from AC Milan and Chelsea. It has been reported last week that a potential suitor …
-
Once again, RB Leipzig have reiterated that Naby Keita is not for sale at any price, despite concrete interest from Liverpool, according to ESPN. An unnamed club source told ESPN: “We …
-
Hertha BSC are interested in signing RB Salzburg’s Valentino Lazaro, according to Kicker, with RB Leipzig also interested in the 21-year-old. Speaking with the German outlet, Lazaro’s agent, Max Hagmayr says: …
-
Hamburger SV are in talks with Club Brugge over a move for Stefano Denswil. The Bundesliga club are expected to pay a €7 million fee to land the 24-year-old, per Bild, …
-
1. FC Köln are to miss out on Sporting Gijon and Spain U21 international Jorge Mere, according to Express.de. The central-defender had been a target for the Bundesliga club. Instead, …
