VfB Stuttgart have submitted a third offer for FC Porto’s Diego Reyes, according to Sky Deutschland. Stuttgart’s interest in the Mexico international was first reported by Stuttgarter Nachrichten last week whilst the …
Rumour Mill
-
-
Hamburger SV sporting director Jens Todt has confirmed that contract talks with Nicolai Müller have stalled, after the two parties were able to agree on an extension. Müller’s agent, Björn Bezemer …
-
Along with Manchester United and AC Milan, RB Leipzig are to send a scout to Antwerp vs Anderlecht in the Jupiler Pro League opener on Friday to watch Leander Dendoncker. …
-
RB Leipzig sporting director Ralf Rangnick has criticised Naby Keita’s entourage, whilst claiming the Liverpool target as had his head turned by “a whole village in Guinea.” Speaking at a …
-
Hannover 96 head coach André Breitenreiter has expressed his interest in Borussia Dortmund’s Emre Mor, per Bild. Wolfsburg, Fenerbahce & Celta Vigo are also said to be interested. Breitenreiter described Mor …
-
Milan CEO Marco Fassone told Sky Sport Italia that negotiations between the club and Bayern Munich over Renato Sanches have stalled. “At this moment there are no negotiations,” says Fassone …
-
As Hamburg’s search for a defender continues, head coach Markus Gisdol and sporting director Jens Todt flew to Belgium to tie up a deal for Stefano Denswil, according to Kicker. …
-
Following an injury to Juan Bernat, Bayern Munich are expected to make a move for TSG 1899 Hoffenheim’s Jeremy Toljan, according to Bild. The Bundesliga champions will rival Premier League’s Tottenham …
-
Leon Goretzka has agreed to join Bayern Munich, however, the deal isn’t binding until January, according to Raphael Honigstein. Juventus and Liverpool have also shown their interest in the Germany international. …
-
Mikel Merino is executed to complete his move away from Borussia Dortmund imminently, according to Kicker. The Bundesliga club have confirmed the Spaniard hasn’t travelled with the squad to their training …
-
Renato Sanches will not be returning to Benfica on loan, according to A Bola. The Portuguese outlet confirmed the news as Benfica president Luis Filipe Vieira looks to bolster his squad. …
-
Borussia Dortmund are interested in signing Manchester City’s Jadon Sancho, according to ESPN, with Arsenal also interested in the Englishman. With Premier League’s Tottenham Hotspur also keen on the 17-year-old, Dortmund are …
