Borussia Dortmund today announced the signing of 26-year-old defender Niklas Süle. The German will join the club as a free agent in the summer when his current Bayern Munich deal …
Transfer Market
-
-
Borussia Dortmund have today announced the signing of 26-year-old central-defender Niklas Süle on a pre-contract from Bayern Munich. The Germany international will join BVB when his current deal expires in …
-
Speaking on Sky90, RB Leipzig CEO Oliver Mintzlaff is confident that 24-year-old attacking midfielder Christopher Nkunku will remain at the Bundesliga club beyond the summer. “We don’t have many players …
-
Bayern Munich CEO Oliver Kahn have confirmed that the Bundesliga leaders are in talks to extend the contract of 27-year-old French central-midfielder Corentin Tolisso. “We’re in talks,” Kahn told Sky …
-
After being linked with Manchester United and Newcastle United, RB Leipzig midfielder has responded to rumours linking him with a move to the Premier League last month. “I’m glad I’m …
-
Kicker report that Arsenal, Newcastle United, Roma, Lazio and Napoli are all interested in signing 26-year-old Hoffenheim midfielder Florian Grillitsch. The Austria international will not be extending his contract at …
-
Bayern Munich announced on Monday afternoon that 16-year-old midfielder Paul Wanner has signed a long-term contract with the Bundesliga club. “We are very happy that Paul Wanner is continuing his …
-
Greuther Fürth have this afternoon announced the signing of 21-year-old central midfielder Tobias Raschl from fellow Bundesliga side Borussia Dortmund on a contract until 2024. The German says goodbye to …
-
An agreement has been reached between Red Star Belgrade and Bayern Munich for the transfer of 18-year-old attacker Nemanja Motika, according to Sky Germany. Bayern will receive a reported €2 …
-
Bayern Munich have announced the contract extension of left-back Bright Arrey-Mbi until 2025 before sending him out on loan to fellow Bundesliga side FC Köln. The 18-year-old defender will remain on …
-
Bundesliga side Hertha Berlin have today announced the signing of 19-year-old Kelian Nsona from Ligue 2 club Caen for a reported €500,000. The 19-year-old attacker has signed a contract until …
-
Wolfsburg have announced the signing 22-year-old Danish striker Jonas Wind from Copenhagen. Wind has signed a contract with the Bundesliga club until 2026 after completing the obligatory medical check. “I’m …
