Jonathan de Guzman will leave Eintracht Frankfurt at the end of the season when his contract expires, according to Kicker. The Bundesliga club have decided not to renew the contract …
Transfer Market
-
-
Kicker report today that 18-year-old Paris Saint-Germain defender Tanguy Kouassi to Bayern Munich is a done deal. It was reported last week that the Frenchman had agreed a five-year deal …
-
Sport1 journalist Florian Plettenberg reports that Thiago has told Bayern Munich bosses that he wants to leave the Bundesliga club and doesn’t want to sign a new contract. The Spain …
-
Bayern Munich have announced the signing of 17-year-old Hoffenheim attacker Mamin Sanyang on a three-year contract. “Mamin is a fast winger with an eye for goal,” said Bayern academy boss …
-
Tottenham Hotspur are showing an interest in signing Freiburg defender Robin Koch, according to Bild. The Premier League club have kept an eye on the Germany international with bosses searching …
-
Chelsea head coach Frank Lampard has denied that the Premier League club have made a bid for Bayer Leverkusen attacker Kai Havertz. “He’s a top player but we’re certainly not …
-
Borussia Dortmund have announced the contract extension of sporting director Michael Zorc by one year, until 2022. “I personally asked Michael Zorc a few weeks ago to stay on for …
-
Borussia Mönchengladbach and Wolfsburg have both submitted a €9 million bid for 21-year-old Hannover 96 attacker Linton Maina, according to Neue Presse. Remaining in the 2. Bundesliga next season, a …
-
RB Leipzig have reached an agreement in principle with 23-year-old AS Monaco defender Benjamin Henrichs, according to Sky Germany. The Germany international wants to return to Germany after finding playing …
-
With one Bundesliga game remaining, Mario Götze will not play for Borussia Dortmund again following the premature birth of his son, Rome, according to Bild. The 28-year-old has missed the …
-
Birmingham City midfielder Jude Bellingham has rejected offers from Premier League duo Manchester United and Chelsea and will sign for Borussia Dortmund, according to Ruhr Nachrichten. The Bundesliga club will …
-
Paris Saint-Germain defender Thomas Meunier has agreed a four-year contract to join Borussia Dortmund, according to Bild. The 28-year-old will join the Bundesliga club on Friday and will not play …
