According to Sky Germany, RB Leipzig would like to bring 20-year-old Belgian goalkeeper Maarten Vandevoordt to the club earlier than the planned arrival of 2024/25. The Bundesliga side have signed …
Transfer Market
-
-
Two unnamed German clubs are interested in signing 26-year-old Norwegian striker Alexander Sørloth and would be willing to make an offer, according to Fussball Transfers. In addition, Fenerbahce and Besiktas …
-
Kicker cite L’Équipe that Ligue 1 side Lyon are interested in signing Borussia Mönchengladbach forward Breel Embolo. Discussions between Lyon and representatives of Embolo have already taken place with the …
-
Bayer Leverkusen plan on keeping 22-year-old French attacker Moussa Diaby beyond this summer, according to Kicker. Similar to comments made by managing director Fernando Carro last week in regards to …
-
Sky Germany report this morning that 21-year-old Erling Haaland has informed Borussia Dortmund that he will leave the Bundesliga club in the summer. Manchester City will pay the €75m exit …
-
Speaking after Bayern Munich lifted their 10th consecutive Bundesliga title, head coach Julian Nagelsmann gave an update on the future of Corentin Tolisso. “No final decision has been made yet,” …
-
Freiburg goalkeeper Mark Flekken has ruled out leaving the Bundesliga club this summer but would one day like to play for a top European club. “I would like that but …
-
Speaking after Bayern Munich lifted their 10th consecutive Bundesliga title, Manuel Neuer discussed his contract situation. “I don’t have to extend the contract yet but I think the talks are …
-
Speaking on Sport1-Doppelpass, future Borussia Dortmund sporting director Sebastian Kehl suggests that the Bundesliga side are closing in on a deal to sign RB Salzburg forward Karim Adeyemi. “I’m assuming …
-
Speaking on Sport1-Doppelpass, incoming Borussia Dortmund sporting director Sebastian Kehl expects the future of Erling Haaland to be decided shortly. “I assume that we will have clarity next week,” said …
-
Speaking after FC Köln qualified for European football on Saturday, Anthony Modeste commented on his future at the Bundesliga side. “Who said I was leaving the club? I have a …
-
17-year-old forward Youssoufa Moukoko can leave Borussia Dortmund this summer but only if a buyback option is included in the deal, according to Bild. BVB don’t want to lost the …
