It has been announced that Marco Reus will join LA Galaxy after leaving Borussia Dortmund at the end of last season upon the expiry of his contract. Speaking to Sky Germany, …
Bundesliga News
-
-
kicker reports that nearly everything for Adam Hlozek’s move from Bayer Leverkusen to Hoffenheim has been agreed upon with only the medical check left. Hlozek is set to move to Hoffenheim …
-
Bayer Leverkusen have announced that central midfielder Robert Andrich has signed a contract extension at the club until 2028. On extending his contract at the BayArena, Andrich said: “I’m experiencing …
-
Sky Germany reports that Hoffenheim are trying to hijack Leicester City’s move for Bayer Leverkusen forward Adam Hlozek as they look to replace the injured Ihlas Bebou. Bebou is to be …
-
Sky Germany and Bild both report that Kaiserslautern have rejected a bid from Union Berlin for striker Ragnar Ache as he is too important to the squad. The bid was said to be …
-
On Wednesday evening, it was confirmed that Brighton & Hove Albion had signed Mainz midfielder Brajan Gruda. It is understood that the Bundesliga side will receive €35 million, including future …
-
Moritz Jenz a candidate for Hoffenheim as they continue their search for a centre-back
by Jack Meenankicker reports that Wolfsburg defender Moritz Jenz is a candidate for Hoffenheim as the club continues their search for centre-back options. It is widely known that Hoffenheim are looking to improve …
-
Sky Germany reports that Borussia Mönchengladbach midfielder Manu Koné is aiming to play for a club in the Champions League as he looks to leave Borussia Park this summer. Since returning …
-
Sport Bild reports that it is increasingly likely that Sven Mislintat will not be at Borussia Dortmund for the long haul and a separation in the winter is possible. It had …
-
According to kicker, Bayer Leverkusen are the latest club to register their interest in Liverpool centre-back Sepp van den Berg. It had previously been reported that Die Werkself would be …
-
According to Florian Plettenberg, former Hoffenheim striker Georginio Rutter has agreed to join Brighton & Hove Albion. In the last 24 hours, David Ornstein reported that the Premier League outfit …
-
According to RN, Borussia Dortmund striker Youssoufa Moukoko is garnering significant attention from Ligue 1 and Serie A. It had previously been reported that the 19-year-old was bound to complete …
