Only four players have registered more assists than Eintracht Frankfurt forward Randal Kolo Muani in the first 11 games of a Bundesliga season. The Frenchman has impressed since moving to the Hessen club from FC Nantes on a free transfer, scoring three and creating eight.
Assists after 11 Bundesliga games since the 1988/89 season – via Kicker
- Douglas Costa (Bayern Munich, 15/16) – 11 assists
- Thomas Müller (Bayern Munich, 21/22) – 9 assists
- Kevin de Bruyne (Wolfsburg, 14/15) – 9 assists
- Diego (Werder Bremen, 06/07) – 9 assists
- Randal Kolo Muani (Eintracht Frankfurt, 22/23) – 8 assists
- Alexandru Maxim (Stuttgart, 13/14) – 8 assists
- Franck Ribéry (Bayern Munich, 11/12) – 8 assists
- Krassimir Balakov (Stuttgart, 95/96) – 8 assists
- Daiusz Wosz (Bochum, 96/97) – 8 assists
- Fabian Ernst (Werder Bremen, 03/04) – 8 assists
Playing in a front three ahead of Mario Götze and Jesper Lindstrøm, Kolo Muani has been excellent in Eintracht Frankfurt’s new look attack. The Frenchman was influential in their 3-1 win at Borussia Mönchengladbach on Saturday, registering a further two assists.
GGFN | Daniel Pinder